Monday, April 2, 2007

March 31-Rain and sent copies to Kirsten


We received a beautiful rain today-1.2 inches. My lawn is really greening up and the trees getting buds. I wanted Maggie in the picture-here she is running towards me.

Kirsten e-mailed me saying Margarette didn't have the copies of our passports and the picture I sent that was evidence we saw the kids before they got they became legally ours so they could come home on the right visa. If they come home on this visa they become US citizens immediately when they hit US soil. Everything, I'm told is so much easier this way. So, I sent everything she needed and hopefully Margarette will get it before she applies for the Visa.

We received a letter saying they needed additional documents and that they wanted $525 more dollars because the kids were NOT sibs. So, they ARE sibs, hopefully Margette will get the documents they need and get this straightened out cause we don't want to have to pay anymore money than we have too. Once Margarette gets them the documents they need our 1-600 should get approved (which I thought already was). This letter was dated January 16, 2007, so maybe Margarette got them the documents and we just haven't received the letter from Haiti yet stating this.

1 comment:

Lost Creek Soaps said...

Lisa,

I am soo sorry about your paperwork being in a mess once agian. It will all be over soon, and you will have your kids in your arms on American soil.

Suzanne