Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20, 2007-Jazz., Varnish and Track meet.

Today, like a lot of days I went to Jazzercise in town at 8:30. I really like going and Jackque makes it so much fun, I don't like to go as well when Tara and Tina are teaching. I am also taking a personal touch class on Wed. nights after the 5:30 class and learning how to do the movements so I can make the most out of my workout.

I started varnishing the inside of the doors and got the first coat on, I'll let it dry overnight, sand them tomarrow and start all over again.

Dillan had a triangular in Plainview this afternoon. He ran the 110 hurdles and had a time of 17.4 and placed second behing Brett. He also ran the 300's and placed 4th.

I learned today from 2 pro chicken people that you should turn your flock of laying hens over every year. This seems in excess for me, but, maybe out of 26 hens I would get 22 eggs instead of 26 hens get 13 eggs a day. What would I do with 26 eggs a day? Brett's dad get 32 eggs a day out of 36 hens and sells them to his neighbors and people from church. So, now I have to decide what I am going to do with 26 hens and call Ueckers to see if they have some pullets. I wouldn't even bother with this except I think it would be fun for my new kids.

No comments: