Lovelie

Rosalynda

My sister Suzanne is also adopting -2 beautiful girls from Haiti, Rosalynda and Lovelie. Here are some pictures and what she is doing. I think this is a very clever idea and can utilize her resources she has already.
Bringing Home Rosalynda and Lovelie Fund Raiser
I have decided to do a fund raiser for bringing my two girls home. Adoption is expensive and with all the other stuff we have going on; things have been tight.Many people do adoption fund raisers...everything from garage sales to just plain asking for donations.I couldn't think of anything that would work for us, until I thought of my soap.So I am making a bunch of different batches of goat milk soap and will have them up for sale on my blog in about 4-6 weeks when they are finished curing.Hopefully, there will be some interest in this sort of fundraising or I will have a ton of soap on my hands.I will post pictures of me makin' soap hopefully this evening or tomorrow.
http//treebythesea.blogspot.com.
I have decided to do a fund raiser for bringing my two girls home. Adoption is expensive and with all the other stuff we have going on; things have been tight.Many people do adoption fund raisers...everything from garage sales to just plain asking for donations.I couldn't think of anything that would work for us, until I thought of my soap.So I am making a bunch of different batches of goat milk soap and will have them up for sale on my blog in about 4-6 weeks when they are finished curing.Hopefully, there will be some interest in this sort of fundraising or I will have a ton of soap on my hands.I will post pictures of me makin' soap hopefully this evening or tomorrow.
http//treebythesea.blogspot.com.
Makin' Soap
I started making soap for my "Bringing Rosalynda and Lovelie Home Fund raiser" two days ago.Today I made my third batch. I am making different kinds of soap than I have made in the past; so it is interesting to see how each batch turns out. The first day I made the basic Goat Milk Soap recipe, yesterday I made Honey Goat Milk Soap, and today I made the Luxury Goat Milk Soap and I added coffee and peppermint essential oil. When working with the lye you have to be very careful as it can burn your skin. There is no lye left in the soap when it is finished curing....
I started making soap for my "Bringing Rosalynda and Lovelie Home Fund raiser" two days ago.Today I made my third batch. I am making different kinds of soap than I have made in the past; so it is interesting to see how each batch turns out. The first day I made the basic Goat Milk Soap recipe, yesterday I made Honey Goat Milk Soap, and today I made the Luxury Goat Milk Soap and I added coffee and peppermint essential oil. When working with the lye you have to be very careful as it can burn your skin. There is no lye left in the soap when it is finished curing....

No comments:
Post a Comment