A couple of weeks ago we went to a parade in Verdigre and Shamrock nurseries were handing out seeds and on the back of the seeds were coupons for free or discounted flowers. So, when I was in Neligh today getting my license renewed I stopped at the Shamrock's there and picked up my free and discounted flowers. The red flower basket was free-the white impatience with purple flowers was discounted. This was a great way to get you in their store to buy something. I don't know if this is the place that it will stay as it needs shade and this is part shade.

I thought I would take a picture of the front of our house. A friend came over and the minute she saw our house she commented on the beautiful roses, so I thought I would let you enjoy a picture of them also. On the left hand side I have a huge sunflower growing. Last year I had some bird seed and it must of started growing and I let it-kind of odd-but, it's a great conversation piece.

1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment