Monday, May 7, 2007

Alex, Keaton and Dillan shooting potatoes

Alex, Keaton and Dillan were trying out their potato shooters-Dillan's is new-Dillan went to the grocery store after church and bought 2 bags of potatoes-on Saturday he called and wanted to know if I was still in town to pick some up after Jazzercise, but, I had already left. Well, I guess it's pretty cheap fun. I think he said he spent around 5-$6.00. They spray hair spray in the tube, put the potato in and screw on the lid and the lighter is on the end and they light it and the potato shoots out the end and makes a big bang, first they were shooting it up in the air and they Keaton decided they should be shooting a target, so, he put a barrel out so they could watch the potatoes splatter into a few pieces.




Keaton getting the target ready.



Dillan and Keaton getting the shooter ready.




Dillan shooting off his potato shooter.





No comments: